Salty here. I got some good feedback from the prototype last week. We got nearly 2000 downloads and less than 10 feedback posts, which is about what I had expected.
I’ve finished most of the shopping interface and have added additional party members to the game. I’ve got a long list of improvements I need to make from the beta testers plus some I found myself that nobody else noticed (shame on you lot!).
As for art, we’ve got sketches of Mei’s transformation to a slime and her bee form. Alraune Mei is on the way, at which point I’ll be ordering Chickenwhite to finish the remaining unique characters before she finishes the rest of the TF sequences. The sketches will be up on Patreon soon for anyone who wants to see them.
This month’s budget report might be a little later than usual since my folks want me back home for Easter. I’ll see if I can get it done while away. Progress will also be a bit slower for the same reason, but I’ll see if I can fix the SDL loading bug and get a Mac Allegro build going while I’m off.