A smaller update than usual this week, as I’ve been killing myself working on… paid work. This release is a bugfix/ease-of-use improvement, fixing the bugs that were mentioned on the forums.
- Rune has an upcoming art post featuring a new enemy design and an old enemy design. That should be up as soon as college leaves the poor dear alone.
- I will be putting up a link, for those who might be interested, to the Steam Greenlight page for my paid project. It’s not an H-Game, but support is still appreciated. Who knows, you might even like it.
- Next week will include some more improvements to the mansion, and I intend to start work on the basic logic behind Corruptor Mode sometime this week. It might not be ready for a release next week, no promises.
- My Mac-Mini is on its way, so there way me a Mac release sometime this month!
Boring Patch Notes
- Added a “Skip Turn” button near the console, and moved the hide-console button over. Skip that turn in style! (Suggested by zerocatch22)
- Fixed the bug where a very high movement factor would sometimes cause the player to clip through stairwell geometry. (Thanks, zigzagjacker!)
- Harpy TF will now correctly relocate the player’s viewpoint. (Thanks, Sairus323!)
- Rusalka Thralls also correctly relocate the player’s viewpoint when transporting victims. (Thanks, Sairus323! (again!))